Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The making of an Alaskan Barbie

Outside Dimensions Salon...Kara was so cool to come in on her day off to do my hair!



This is the beautiful Austrian crystal hair ornament my mother in law made me, it was definately the star of my hair-do!

Sandy also set up my Bridal Cage...er Bridal Waitng Room. It just felt like a cage after three hours in there!
Jordan who is somewhat of a beauty professional did my make-up, and I thank the lord she agreed to do it! I am like a kid with fingerpaints when it comes to cosmetics :)

The flower girls called me "Alaskan Barbie" - hope they meant pretty and not plastic!

My rear visage, with my two homegirls Heather and Danelle in attendance.

I am so happy these two came all the way from Vermont and North Dakota to be my bridesmaids. It was truly awesome. Guess which one was the 'good' bridesmaid and which one was the 'bad' one?! We all love Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean!!!



I'm ready for marriage!

1 comment:

Michelle Therese said...

You look SO beautiful! My makeup made me look kinda plastic. I was a bit freaked out when I saw my photos. I just don't do makeup well hahahaha!