Sunday, September 09, 2007

Eric's Birthday

Eric (also known as Richard) had his 34th birthday on Friday, and he got some really good presents this year!































I made over our downstairs bathroom to be Bronco's themed.
























































His Dad got him a deep fried Halibut maker (otherwise known as a fry-daddy)





































His mother and Gary got him a beautiful golden apple tree.



























Richard's tree is on the left, mine is on the right. Eventually they will grow to 12 feet and have beautiful sweet golden apples. They should also hide the neighbors yard eventually!

















And finally, the Bronco's won against the Bills in a down to the wire field goal...the perfect present for Eric don't you think?

1 comment:

Michelle Therese said...

Rich is also Eric?! Wow...I had a boyfriend once (back in the Navy...) who was Steve also known as Curtis hehehe!

I love the pics! The bathroom looks so much better then it did before. I can't wait to see how the apple trees come along! What a bonus that it'll hide the neighbor's yard hehe!

**HUGS** I would have written you a real letter but the British postal service has been on strike for ages! I STILL never received the stuff you sent me. That's so wretched!!