Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm in Bahston

So I traveled south to visit my friend Liz who is a Park Ranger in Boston. We've had some great weather, and done some amazing things!

















This is Faneueil (sounds like Daniel) Hall, with the venerable Samuel Adams looking very important.




















Paul Revere taking his time for admirers, despite being on a desparate ride to save his buddies and the new nation.












A lonely St. Francis statue behind Old North.















Harvard Massachusetts is lovely this time of year! In Alaska we only get yellow from the birch.

Look at all these beautiful, fresh apples! I picked a bunch off of the tree and I ate three in the orchard. Good thing the apples didn't make me sick. Check it out at http://www.philsapples.com/.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I had such a good time with you! I'm so glad you could come for a visit.