Friday, November 02, 2007

L-Dawg and Rinkie Dink

Right before I left for Boston I had my niece and nephew over. We had a lot of fun, at least until the flu hit all of us!

Logan and the neighbor girl got into a huge leaf fight. I am still finding leaves in funny places all over the house :)






























Rinkie Dink Test drove a baby blanket I made for my friend Marjorie's new baby (Born October 5th, and they named her Elise Nicole - so cute!)

Samba loves babies, as you can tell!















Finally, I carved all the pumpkins that Logan designed. He directed the operation from the couch, as he was feeling quite pukey.

2 comments:

Michelle Therese said...

Ahhh! Pumpkins!! How I miss pumpkins. I asked if folk did jack-o-lanters over here in Orkney and was told, "We used to make Neepie Lanters." Er...what in tarnation is a Neepie Lantern?! Well, they call turnips "neeps" and in the absense of pumpkins they carve...uh...turnips. I just couldn't seem to get into the Neepie spirit this Halloween...

Anonymous said...

Awww... How cute! So, when are you gunna give me some neices and nephews? I am tired of waiting! Someone's gotta give! Ha!