Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Little Wilco Bluefoots


Rich and I have a very cute, very white little dog, named Wilco. Take a look at the picture below. Notice anything off?


Like the fact that his little feets are blue? How did he get them so blue? He ate a pen in the middle of our carpet. Imagine my surprise to see his little blue feet while doing laundry in the garage…and the slow mental gyrations that eventually led me to kick him outside and find the ink blots on the carpet. Fortunately I was able to get them out because the ink hadn’t dried yet.

Dogs. Sheesh.

Shan

2 comments:

Liz said...

Well can you blame him? I mean pens taste so... like ink. Hard to resist, I'm sure. Ha ha. That is such a cute picture of his feet!

deb said...

Ah...the pleasures of owning a dog. I own three, don't ask me what I was thinking, so I get three times the mess! Lol